edci337

I wonder if I put a few words here?

Week11 The future of multimedia

My Augmented Reality experience

My AR experience is all about AR games. When I was young I watched a lot of Pokemon comic, and there are some Pokemon AR games in smartphone and Switch such as Pokemon go. This game will use your phone camera and display Pokemon on the phone screen. Pokemon can hide under your bed or stand on the floor.

Social media

I use social media which name is “Weibo” half hour everyday by phone. I followed some biologists on it. Some people they will take photo of animals or plants that they have seen in their life but they don’t know the specific name of them. Therefore, these biologists will tell them the name of these animals or plants. I also can know the name of these animals or plants. If I have also see these animals before, I will discuss with other followers in the commends. My major is computer secience. I always search on the google and watch videos on youtube. There are lots of computer secience knowege in the internet. Some people who work for big compenies will post videos on youtube or answer questions from beginners of programming.